Rhyming words are a great way for kids to learn and improve their literacy and reading skills.
My free rhyming words worksheets for kindergarten will provide your kids with good practice.
Rhyming Word Worksheets
These free rhyming worksheets are a great and fun way for your kids to learn some rhyming words. These worksheets will help your kids improve reading, matching, and recognizing images with rhyming words.
You can also check my free phonics words worksheets for teaching phonic words.
Teaching kids these rhyming words in their early years will help them in the future.
These are simple no-prep worksheets so you can easily use them in your homeschooling or classroom as well.
Followings are the preview of the worksheets that you will get in this free pdf.
Connecting Rhyming Words Worksheet
In this worksheet, kids will have to recognize the images and then draw a line to connect the images with rhyming words.
Color by Rhyming Words
Here kids will read the words given at the bottom then will find all the rhyming words and color them according to the color code.
This is a fun way for kids to learn multiple rhyming words.
Cut and Paste Rhyming Words Worksheet
This is a cut and paste worksheet, here kids will recognize the image and then they will cut and paste the picture with the rhyming word.
This activity will help kids in learning to recognize images with rhyming words.
Circle the Rhyming Words
In this worksheet, kids will have to circle to mark the rhyming words with the image.
I Can Rhyme Worksheet
This is another coloring activity, here kids will color the images with rhyming words.
I hope these free rhyming worksheets will give your kids a base for improving their reading skills.
If you want a complete bundle for your kindergarten students you can check my 200+pages kindergarten bundle.
Note: These free printable worksheets are for personal or classroom use only. Altering or redistribution is not allowed in any way.
Other kindergarten worksheets
- Free kindergarten worksheets
- Math worksheets for kindergarten
- Addition worksheets for kindergarten
- Subtraction worksheets for kindergarten
- Counting worksheets for kindergarten
- Shapes worksheets for kindergarten
- Alphabet tracing worksheets
- Kindergarten writing worksheets
- Kindergarten reading comprehension worksheets
- Matching upper and lowercase letters worksheets
- Kindergarten phonics worksheets
- Months of the year worksheets
- Days of the week worksheets
- Hundreds chart for kindergarten
- Addition chart for kindergarten
- Subtraction chart for kindergarten